Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

Truly.  One of my favourite photos ever.  This photo (4x6) completely captures the mischievous side of Owen...and I love it.

Another EXCELLENT sketch from Kristy Lee at www.scrapbooksteals.com.  This is Topaz 2...I can't believe I'm all caught up!  A new Topaz (4) was posted today though...so I'd better get on it.  Here's Topaz 2...


And my layout...


I definitely strayed from the sketch because I just recently discovered picnik.com...it's a photo editing site and I just can't get enough!!!  You will probably see MANY edited photos, collages, etc. in the days to come.

I used plain red card stock for the background and layered and embellished with Sassafras Monstrosity.  I really had fun doing this layout, but I found the loooooooooong title especially satisfying.  I really enjoyed mixing up the Thickers and Remarks to get the look I was going for.  

Thanks for peeking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment