Thursday, August 11, 2011

Me Too, Me Too!

There was the most AWESOME guest sketcher this week on www.scrapbooksteals.com, Kristina MacKeen, and all I can say is WOW!  She totally rocked it, had a fantastic collection to work with, and I jumped on it!  Here's the sketch...


And here's where I took it...


I snagged my first-ever Sassafras box sale after some scrappy friends recommended it!  They had been super happy with their last pick up from Sass!  I also realized that I only had one collection from Sassafras (Monstrosity) and I didn't know why, because I really like them!  So, a friend picked it up yesterday from the border store I had it shipped to and I dug in as soon as it was here!!!

I used primarily Cherry Delicious, with my background page from Mix and Match.  The only items used on this layout that don't belong to Sass are the buttons (basic grey and Crate Paper), brads (Imaginisce - To Love and Cherish, and again, basic grey) and pink Thickers for the second half of the title.  Oh, and of course the journaling strips are just Recollections plain white card stock inked with Espresso pigment ink.

Kristina, LOVE this sketch...thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Jana! This turned out SO cute! A little scrapper in the making : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Look at little J with her page. That's so so cute. Love your page too. So colorful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly inspiring. I love all the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! Seriously means the world coming from all of you talented scrappers!!!

    ReplyDelete