Friday, August 5, 2011

Oldie, but a goodie...

This layout features a photo from May 2010, but just looking at it makes me happy.  I know that those of you who use my blog to catch up on our most recent news are going to wonder why I'm going back in time...lol...

Sweet Slumber.

Yet another sketch from Kristy Lee...can you tell how much I just love playing along on the www.scrapbooksteals.com Facebook page?  It's a nice little scrapping family around there...just love it!

Here's Kristy's sketch...
And here's my sweet sleeping babes...I mean, really.  How often does this happen?  Of course I needed to take a pic and make a layout!

I went to town on the left-hand side with the Sew Easy...just love the little touches that the tool can add to a page!  I used some AC Patterned Paper - Metropolitan here...I love the patterns together.  Fun!  A Basic Grey button in the center of the flower, AC Remarks and Thickers make up the title (love mixing them up).  I love the ric-rac randomness on the left hand side and the little line of buttons, brads and pearls to throw a bit of randomness on the page.  I added the twine for a bit of interest, that that's about that!

Sweet little sleeping babies!  Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment