Saturday, August 27, 2011

Best Ever Hiding Place

I have had this collection in my posession for what seems like FOREVER!!!  I'm so excited to finally have found the perfect set of photos to scrap using WRMK Geo-Hectic.  It's a really cute collection, and when I was playing around with the colours of these photos in Picnik, I thought they looked a little retro (I'm sure our retro kitchen cabinets didn't hurt) and I think Geo-Hectic has a bit of a retro vibe to it...so it seemed like a perfect match!

I used Kristy Lee's sketch from www.scrapbooksteals.com (Topaz #5) for this layout...


Here's my layout!


In addition to some of the Geo-Hectic collection, I used some I-Rock bling, Thickers, Sassafras letters, twine (can't get enough) and my Ranger Espresso ink.  OH, and I JUST that day had gotten 7 rolls of washi tape in the mail that I had ordered from Etsy...you see a bit of that too.  I wasn't sure how I would feel about the washi tape in person, but I love it!  Just a little something to add!

Thanks for checking me out! ;)


1 comment:

  1. Jana, you're ridiculously talented! This is amazing in every way!! And those pictures are SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete