Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ahhhhh...entering the world of BLOGGING...

Well, I'm feeling excited to start this blog.  Okay, feeling a bit obligated (and maybe feeling slightly embarrassed with regards to my being sooooooo behind the times).  Nope, excited.  I mean, seriously, am I the only person who doesn't keep a blog?  I think it will be a great way to share my scrapbooking layouts, cards and whatever other craftylicious things I feel like giving a try (please keep in mind that I'm far from being a "professional"...just reeeeeallly enjoy my hobby)...or maybe it's just a way for me to *force* you to check out what this crazy family has been up to on a daily (okay, maybe weekly...er, monthly?) basis...um...so you just don't forget about us.  Afterall, Elliot Lake is remote, ya know...outta sight, outta mind...well, not with the good ol' interweb (as P likes to call it)!  You're stuck with us now!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment